MacOS High Sierra 10.13 (17A365) Image for VMware (EN)
MacOS High Sierra introduces new, future-proof technologies and advanced features to your Mac. New technologies at the heart of the system make the Mac more reliable, flexible and flexible, as well as the basis for future innovations. The VMware image of the Mac OS high sierra system also enhances the features and applications used each day. It’s macOS at the highest level.
MacOS High Sierra 10.13 (17A365) Image for VMware (English)
0. Download VMware Unlocker 2.1: https://douploads.com/kgazfkjzyt9e
1. Intel processor with hardware virtualization support
2. With 1 GB of RAM (2 GB or more recommended)
3. WinRar, 7-Zip or analog
4. VMware Workstation or VMware Player in the current version (it is possible to operate in previous versions of the program) Description: VMware virtual machine with macOS installed. Before you start working with the device, remember to use as the administrator of VMware Unlocker. The necessary screen resolution must be installed automatically according to the settings of the computer on which the virtual machine is run. Other parameters (number of processor cores, memory, etc.) Should be selected in accordance with the equipment.
Before starting up, we check the compatibility of the hardware with this program. (
ADMINISTRATOR ADMINISTRATOR ADDRESS: 123 To start the machine, the processor must support virtualization and D.E.P. If virtualization and D.E.P are disabled, enable them via the BIOS. It is recommended to run the VMware Player to reduce the brakes Warning! To get the correct and complete tuning of the machine, use VMware Workstation, not VMware Player Attention! This image is designed to work with the 14th version of VMware Workstation. Warning! Applications for OS X requiring 3D acceleration (OpenGL) are not possible due to the lack of necessary drivers. A single video player that plays video in this set is Movist, in others only sound without a picture. As the Command key, ⊞ (Windows) The keyboard layout switching is configured to ⌘ + Space (blank). If any errors occur, read the information under the eyebrow “Errors that occur when starting OS X in VMware Workstation”. You can find the iMessage start guide here (https://github.com/toshmatik/VMWare-iMessage/blob/master/instructions.md)
1. Install VMware Workstation 14 or VMware Player. Unpack macOS High Sierra By SadeemPC.7z
2. Make a patch from the VMware Unlocker archive on behalf of the administrator (see the “Tablet” line in the subject heading)
3. Open the macOS High Sierra.vmx file via File-> Open
4. Configure the virtual machine for your hardware.
5. Let’s start
Set the Screen Resolution
1. In the Virtual Machine Settings, set the Automatically detect option or manually assign the desired resolution and save it.
2. Start the Mac OS. In the System Settings – Monitor – Scaling – the necessary permission will appear.
3. Instead of point 2, you can select the item “preferably for the monitor” in the System Settings – Monitor
Connecting USB 3.0 devices
1. Download and unpack the archive
I have placed the GenericUSBXHCI.kext file
Manually in the folder System / Library / Extensions /. Then, with Kext Utility, you must restore the rights to the Extensions folder.
2. In the virtual machine settings in the USB controller section, compatibility with USB 3.0 should be set
3. Then try to connect the device
MacOS High Sierra Info:
Production year: 2017
Version: 10.13 (17A365)
Developer: Apple Inc.
Programmer’s website: © Apple Inc.
Platform: Intel with SSE4.2 support (can be run on CPU with SSE4.1), for AMD there is manual for FX series
ADMINISTRATOR PASSWORD: 123